|Install Firefox in Kali Linux 2016|
So in this post, i will show you how to install Mozilla Firefox browser on Kali Linux. As you know the default browser of Kali is iceweasel browser, which was the same Firefox, but still we prefer Firefox.
1. Turn on Kali Linux and open terminal. First of all we need to install gedit text editor, type on terminal apt-get install gedit and hit enter.
2. Now type in apt-get remove iceweasel and hit enter, after this type gedit /etc/apt/sources.list and again hit enter.
3. OK now you can see newly opened text document with edit text editor, now go to the very end and add next text.
deb http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ubuntuzilla/mozilla/apt all main
press on Save button at the top of the text editor and close it.
4. Now type on the terminal.
apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com C1289A29 and hit enter.
5. Now type apt-get update hit enter again, and now at last type apt-get install firefox-Mozilla-build and hit enter.
After its finished, from Application menu choose Internet and you can see Mozilla Firefox browser.