Yes you read the topic right and you can actually get free and continuous MTN N50 for calls to all local network.
When we say free and continuous here, we mean that you can get free N50 and then after you exhaust it, you can get another N50 and continuous in that trend.
N50 might appear small, but I bet you it is no longer small when you can get it over and over again at absolutely no cost.
We know the question that is on your lips now is on whether the N50 can be accumulated?
And the answer is no, you cannot accumulate it, and just as we have mentioned above that you have to exhaust it first by calling any network in the country and after that, you should be able to get another free N50.
The N50 will be able to give you about N5minutes of call to any network of choice.
Now are you ready to start getting your free and continuous MTN N50 bonus airtime for all national calls?
Must Read: http://littlebitjohnny.blogspot.com /2016/07/glo-n00-unlimited-free-browsing-tweak.html" target="_blank">Glo latest and free unlimited browsing tweak not working for you, here is a fix
If you are ready, then follow the simple steps below;
· Get or insert your MTN SIM with N0.0 airtime preferably into your phone, so that everything will come out free..lol
· Dial *460*6# to migrate to MTN Yellow Life Plus, and your first free N50 will be credited to your account
· Use it if you like to call any network of your choice
· After exhausting the initial N50, dial *460*3# to migrate to MTN Biz Class and then dial *460*6# to migrate back to MTN Yellow Life Plus, and another N50 will smile at you again.
· Now, you can continue the process and keep getting your free N50 for calls to all networks in the country
The reason you should do it with N0.0 preferably or below N100 credit balance MTN SIM is for them not to deduct your N100 during the migration processes.
How to check bonus credit balance; there is no special code here, just check your MTN balance normally and your free N50 will be staring at you.
By now you can start calling Mama Nkechi or Brother Tolu the way you like with your MTN line.