Sneaky Sally knows how to waste time, avoid work, sneak around and hide the truth—and here’s how she might be doing it:
- She tells you that she has a three-day sales call in Anaheim, but secretly cancels it and sneaks off somewhere else like Vegas for the remaining two days.
- When she’s in the office, she spends the entire morning catching up with friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter before heading out to eat with her boyfriend—which she writes off as a client lunch.
- She’s making your company vulnerable by visiting websites with sub-par security systems on the company smartphone.
- She’s currently consulting for several companies on your time and dime and setting up meetings on the device that you gave her.
- She deletes all traces of what she does on the phone—photos, videos, social media profiles, texts, call logs, browser history, memory cache, etc.
See? We told you she was sneaky. So what can be done to stop her? The most important thing you can do is to install a high-quality cell phone surveillance app on her phone and monitor everything she does. You might want a spy on cell phone free trial software but let me tell you why a one-time subscription is more beneficial.
A top-of-the-line mobile spy app like Auto Forward or EasySpy can give you complete and discrete access to Sneaky Sally’s phone so that you can remotely spy on cell phone to who she is calling and texting, what pictures and information she is sending via email, where she is or where she is going, and how much time has she wasted. And don’t worry if she deleted everything. Auto Forward and EasySpy have it all saved for you.
Each of these apps allows you to track her via GPS in order to see if she is indeed at a scheduled meeting in Albany or somewhere else completely, however there is no spy listening devices for cell phones. You can also turn on the camera and remotely snap a picture with her device to view her environment or activate the microphone and listen in on what is transpiring.
Auto Forward and EasySpy are both very affordable and can be put on multiple devices. They are easy to install, simple to use and work with both iPhones and all Android devices. They also work with all the major carriers.
Now, we’re not saying that you should use the device to pry into Sally’s personal life. That would be wrong. With this kind of power, comes great responsibility. And just as you would monitor your phones and computers at the office—along with Internet usage—you should do the same with your company digital devices. Putting a mobile monitoring app on each cell phone is just like that.
So don’t let another day go by where Sneaky Sally can abuse you and your device. Purchase a top-of-the-line mobile spy app today and find out just where exactly Sally is going and what she is doing.