Do you know the Android marshmallo 6.0 brings a host of features to the Infinix Hot 2 such an improved RAM manager, optimized battery life, new APIs for contextual assistants, data migration to the SD card, and many more.
Android Marshmallow for Infinix Hot 2 is now available. Anyway, now that the Marshmallow update is finally here, I’ll be showing you the full process of installing it on your Infinix Hot 2.
Android Marshmallow for Infinix Hot 2 Installation Method
For Unrooted Devices
- Go to “Settings”
- Scroll to “About Device”
- Tap “System Update”
- Download the update and your Hot 2 will be upgraded automatically.
Already Rooted Devices
Download Android Marshmallow Update
Download SP Flash Tools
Download MTK VCom drivers
Flashing The Android Marshmallow Update For Infinix Hot 2
- Rename the Marshmallow file to “update.zip” without the quotes
- Copy the renamed update.zip to the root of your SD Card
- Reboot into recovery mode by holding down the Power button and Volume Up button
- Scroll to “Apply update from SD card” and press the power button
- Locate the update.zip file is located and press the Power Button
- Scroll to “yes” and press the power button
- Wait till the process is complete and remove and reinsert your battery
- Reboot and enjoy your Android Marshmallow.
That is the full process needed to upgrade your Infinix Hot 2 to Android Marshmallow. In case you ran into any problems or you have any question about the process above, please do not hesitate to use the comment section below.
After flashing, go to Settings>>About Phone>>System Updates and install the two updates that pop up. After installing the updates, you can now flash the Marshmallow Update.zip file you downloaded earlier.
Feel free to ask any question if you have a problem about this post or http://littlebitjohnny.blogspot.com /p/blog-page_3903.html"> comtact us.