Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 - we say welcome to you who have been searching for information via search engines such as Google, in a blog Tech Gallery, now we will discuss information about the Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776, we have been looking for a lot of information from a trusted and collect it in this blog, so you get the information complete and easy to understand, please read through:

Article Israeli Independence Day, Article praying, Article Shiloh, Article Yom Ha'Atzma'ut,

You can also see our article on:


Over the years I've taken some amazing photographs during the Yom  Ha'atzmaut (Israeli Independence Day) Prayers in the large Shiloh Mishkan (Tabernacle) Synagogue. Those years I would  make a point of sitting front and center in the Ezrat Nashim (Women's Gallery) where I'd have a bird's eye view of the joyful singing and dancing. But this year for various reasons, I decided to sit a bit further back, though on the aisle so I could easily, at least so I had thought, get to the front to photograph the dancing and shofar blowing.

When the "action" began I didn't rush up. I didn't feel like being pushy, but then all of a sudden I realized that this isn't my year to take all those great pictures. And then I decided that photographing the other women photographing the dancing would be a very good substitute. So, here they are.






Shofar blowing from last Yom Ha'atzmaut, 5775.


Information about the Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 we have conveyed

A few of our information about the Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776, I hope you can exploit carefully

You have finished reading Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 and many articles about Tech Gallery in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is https://littlebitjohnny.blogspot.com/2016/05/filming-action-during-yom-ha-prayers.html Hopefully discussion articles on provide more knowledge about the world of new tech gadgets.

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

0 comments:

Post a Comment